Collaboration with Professional Communities
The RCPCE is actively seeking opportunities to collaborate with the professional communities to carry out professional communication-related projects and provide consultancy to professional practitioners.
Interested parties can refer to the list of RCPCE collaborative seminars and projects to explore potential collaboration with the RCPCE.
Collaborative Research Projects
- Determining the Lexical-grammatical Specificity of Texts, Genres and Specialised Corpora through the Systematic Analysis of 'Concgrams'
- The Learning and Use of English for Professional Purposes in Hong Kong
- The Discourse Processes and Products of Professionals in Hong Kong
- Linguistic Globalisation in Asia: Call Centre Discourse
- A Description of the Linguistic Features of Professional Oral Presentations in English
(In collaboration with Hong Kong Securities Institute)
- Constructing a Taxonomy of Professional Communicative
Competencies derived from the Four Key Industries in Hong Kong
- Call Centre Communication Research
- Professional English Writing Development Course for the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC)
- Education Technologist for the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Seminars